Add Favorites  |  Contact Us | 中文
Home About Us News Insurance Products Insurance Partners Claims Contact Feedback Contact Us
Auto insurance
Home insurance
Business insurance
Travel Insurance
Life insurance

Auto Insurance
Whenever you get behind the wheel of a car, you are capable of causing damage to other people’s property, and injuring or killing yourself, other drivers, passengers and pedestrians. Because most people don’t have the money to pay for the losses they might cause while driving, governments throughout the developed world require drivers to carry a certain amount of insurance (“Liability”) to cover any losses (property damage, injury, death) they might cause others to experience. Some governments, including those of every province and territory in Canada, also require drivers to carry coverage for their own medical expenses and loss of income resulting from driving-related injuries (“Accident Benefits or "AB”).
There is other insurance that you can purchase voluntarily for your car, including coverage for damage to your car (“Collision”) and protection against theft, vandalism and other perils (“Comprehensive”).
Copyright 2010 All Right Reserved Canada DEWEI finance and insurance companies
Address: 8944 182 St NW, Edmonton,AB T5T 2E3   Phone: 780-200-5698    Fax:1-888-772-790 Technical Support:kygood Management